segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2009

To Make (adapted by CSC)

In one, one blurry day,
I was walking through the park,
What had happened?
You were shivering and blue,
You had a hard ache,
We were like bottle tall companions,
And it was easy to begin, a(n) story.

I want to let you know,
I don't expect,
I don't expect who makes me record.

There is so much to be done,
I don't expect, I don't expect...
Who makes me record.

I wanted,
To make,
To make, I wanted,
To make,
A miracle.

There is so much to be done, so much to be done...
No, No,
There is so much to be done, so much to be done...
I don't expect... I don't expect who makes me record.

I wanted,
To make, I wanted,
To make, to make,
A miracle.

I want to let you know,
There is so much to be done, so much to be done...
So much to be done.

I don't expect who makes me record,
I don't expect.
I want to let you know,
We were like bottle tall companions,
And it was easy to begin, a(n) story...

falling.boy

"X is (sometimes quite complex).
NOW LISTENING TO: The Distillers - Death Sex

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe aqui seu comentário!!